Event Tech of the Week: @confuiapp
Today, we’re talking about Confui
What is the “problem” that your tool seeks to solve?
What does your tool help event planners do better?
How is your tool different from/better than the competition?
- Our event apps present content beautifully, and is simple to use and navigate around.
- We let event planners publish their content simultaneously on their website (without complex coding) to halve the effort in maintaining content.
- Our backend is simple and easy to use.
- Our native apps can provide seamless web integration with any web-based app (e.g. ticketing, polling / quiz, other website)
- We can easily distribute PDF content which can be leveraged for lead generation (eg. download a PDF ebook for an email address).
- We feature first-class Twitter integration
- We support in-app and at the door session ratings.
- Our product is great value for money. We have a solution to scale to any meeting of any size – from a single event app right through to a multi event app. From public meetings right through to private meetings.
What is the single coolest feature of your product?
This weekly series spotlights a new tech tool that is designed to help make planning events much more seamless. Whether it’s using event software to track every detail from start to finish or mobile apps that deliver content to attendees’ fingertips, these technologies allow planners to divert their stress to more critical issues like deciding which napkin color looks best.