Event Tech Lab’s Open Office at @Google
Event Tech Lab is a virtual marketing and communications incubator for event tech start-ups, globally. The lab promotes event tech and engages with event organisers looking for fresh technologies to create great events. The laboratory also engages with developers looking to develop technology for the events sector. Event organisers and event tech developers will be able to see demonstrations of the latest event technologies. The evening will also include a panel discussion – Disruptive Futures – that explores the future of event technologies. The panellists are Robert Dunsmore (GES EMEA), Liz King (Techsytalk.com & Liz King Events, NYC), Adam Parry (Event Industry News, UK) and Jamie Vaughan (Eventbase, UK).
The open office session will host both face-to-face and virtual pitches from start-ups. Event professionals and developers can attend the event in person or join the open office session on Google Hangouts.
James Morgan, co-founder of Event Tech Lab explained “this is an exciting time for event technology start-ups. The live communications sector is growing exponentially and with audience engagement being the crucial element as a driver for growth, the lab offers both event professionals and developers a means of collaborating and creating successful events in the future”.
- Damian Iracki of Showlslice on how the sharing economy can be used to make events more sustainable by sharing your event resources with other event organisers.
- Ru Barksfiled of Gruve on how to integrate differing event software applications into the overall event hardware landscape.
- Jose Bort of Pickevent on white label event marketing and community building.
- Mike Piddock of Glisser on a mobile presentation application that engages audiences through real-time slide shows.
- Ovanes Ovanessian of Weemss (Bulgaria) on new event ticketing technology that allows for automatic multi-language and multi-currency transactions.
- Jason Harmer of Get Workers (Canada) on the new staffing platform to poll and secure freelancers for event projects.
If you would like to join us at Google Campus, 4-5 Bonhill St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4BX please register: http://pickevent.com/e/ETLLaunch? If you would like to tune in via Google Hangout, here is the link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cd0tb2ad27iahm6lgnnjtbdmlpk