.@etouches Announces Release of Third Generation Content Submission Module
The third release offers enhancements in email and site creation, search capacity, reporting, and overall submission abilities in the product module
NORWALK, Conn., May 19, 2015 – etouches, a top provider of cloud event management software, today announces the third release of their content submission module eSelect. The new release will allow for improved submission management for both the administrators and the end users. The third instalment has been created with the help of etouches client steering committee, who worked with the product development team to enhance the module and increase its effectiveness.
eSelect is designed to handle abstract, speaker, call for papers and award program management for event professionals. The third generation of the tool sees major advances in not only handling all aspects of abstract management, but focusing on each type of user, including reviewers, administrators, submitters and speakers. This makes the process seamless and allows for powerful scenario configurations. New and updated features include, but are not limited to:
- Individual and committee reviewers for an unlimited range of topics
- Multi-stage submission review and selection processes
- Completely multi-lingual with bulk import & export of translations
- Seamless integration to event & registration module for speakers, attendees, & sessions
- Integrated site design and customization, drag-and-drop widgets, and responsive design to match any look and feel
- Push button creation of customizable abstract books
- Instant preview and test as a speaker, reviewer, submitter or administrator of live environment
- Streamlined workflows for building and managing the end-to-end process
“While our current eSelect module was powerful in its own right, this upgrade represents a big evolutionary step for the product,” said Shane Edmonds, CTO of etouches. “We built the 20+ major new features based on direct feedback from our customers and the market. We are excited to introduce a new level of functionality and design with this release.”
The new eSelect will be available in beta for etouches client steering committee and select clients during the week of May 17, 2015. Wide release is expected for mid-summer 2015.
etouches is a leader in cloud event management software. Founded in 2008, the event management technology company has more than 900 customers in 35 countries. Covering every major function in the event planning lifecycle, the multi-lingual and multi-currency software has 15 modules for registration, budgeting, surveying, mobile app and more. Headquartered in the United States, the company has three wholly-owned subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, Australia and the United Arab Emirates. Learn more at http://www.etouches.com.
Kristen Carvalho, Senior Content and Social Media Manager, etouches
Email: email@example.com Phone: +1 203-456-1470