The IGNITE Program
with Ramon Ray for the Smart Hustle Community!
How do you stand out in your crowded industry, especially when you’re competing against enterprise companies with massive resources and part-timers who just started yesterday and underbid you?
It’s about thought leadership. Owning your lane and crushing it.
WELCOME TO IGNITE:
This 6 month intense business workout is designed to help you do things like:
A personalized growth regimen + individualized accountability for entrepreneurs who LOVE what they do, but HATE that growth is still such a grind!
- Crystalize your business goals and develop a clear path to achieving them.
- Identify your sweet spot and spend less time haggling with soul-sucking clients and spend more time booking your dream clients.
- Identify new revenue streams to cushion your bottom line and afford you the luxury of ONLY taking on projects that line up with your brand goals.
Here's what you get in the 6 month program with Ramon & Liz
The program kicks off with a Full-Day Private Consulting where you get away from working IN your business, and make the time to work ON your business. We’ll Identify your Brilliance, Tap into your Audience and get your game plan for growth in order.
You’ll also have another half day of Private consulting towards the end of the program to make sure you’re set up for success.
Every 2 weeks, we will share a video call where we discuss topics to change your business and keep you accountable to YOUR plan.
You’ll go through the curriculum we’ve designed LIVE & apply what you learn with homework, action steps, readings and more.
If you’re a busy entrepreneur (and who isn’t?), this accountability will give you that push you need to stay on track.
24/7 ACCESS TO OUR
And in addition to all this private access, you’re also going to have a great opportunity to connect with our members, share challenges and chat about ideas – this is invaluable!
You’ll be in our group with past and current IGNITE graduates so you’ll have experienced planners on the same journey as you for support, guidance, inspiration and encouragement.
Ramon is a sought after global keynote speaker and event host; best selling author and entrepreneur. He loves burnt pancakes and bacon, on the weekends. His latest book is "Celebrity CEO - How Entrepreneurs Can Thrive by Building Community and a Strong Personal Brand".
Ramon is the founder of Smart Hustle Media and SmallBizTechnology.com (which he sold) and producer of the Smart Hustle Growth Conference. Few people have been invited to the White House to present to the President's staff; testified to Congress; graduated from the FBI Citizens Academy; or have worked at the United Nations. (That's just a few things about Ramon).
Ramon has started four companies and sold two. He has years of hands-on experience in marketing, sales, personal branding, technology and more.
I'm Liz King Caruso and I'm on a mission to help more businesses find lasting success as thought leaders so you can spend more time winning the right business and less time hustling after the wrong clients.
Since I've tapped into my unique offering, I've worked with amaaazing clients like Microsoft, Ramit Sethi from I Will Teach You To Be Rich, SeatGeek on their OnDeck Sports and Technology Conference, Claudia Chan and her S.H.E. Summit Week, and even Ramon Ray! We've done events at the United Nations building, with Kelly Clarkson and Michael Strahan in attendance, and executed events from small to large.
As much as I love working for the clients we have, I knew starting my own brand around event tech would give me the best platform to grow my thought leadership and make a real living. In the past 8 years, I've built an audience of 35,000+ event professionals around the world and been able to speak nationally, consult, host our own events, run a podcast and make more reliable revenue.
- 6 month commitment. This intense focus is going to take your goals and make them a working reality!
- $5,000 for the program. This price includes all coaching, education, community & even our on-site retreat. The only thing not included is your travel & accommodations to the private, full and half day consulting and retreat, if necessary.
- 3-5 hours a week to participate in education, do the “homework”, be a part of the online community and to actively work on your business development & growth.
- Private 1 hour video calls every two weeks.