ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
For anything you invest your time and money in, it’s important to know what you’re going to get out of it and how it works.
So – let’s dive right in!
This is not a certification or a thing to check off your list – we are a proactive mastermind to help you make the shifts in your business so that it serves you! Through one-on-one meetings to monthly check-in calls and work days, we’ll work together to:
– Crystalize your business and personal values & goals and develop a clear path to achieving them.
– Identify your sweet spot so you spend less time haggling with soul-sucking clients and spend more time booking your dream clients.
– Take a sincere look at your current and past client list, along with your finances, and see where we can make adjustments to make more from your top clients and streamline or drop the clients who aren’t serving you.
– Identify new revenue streams to cushion your bottom line and afford you the luxury of ONLY taking on projects that line up with your brand goals.
– Help you find balance in your work by shifting things to make your business work for you, and not the other way around!
If you've been struggling, now is the time to transform your
MINDSET - OPERATIONS - VISION
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
One-On-ONE CONSULTING PROGRAM WITH LIZ
This is a 3-month program commitment where you will work with Liz 1-on-1 for an hour each month, in addition to a 2 hour kick off call. These are opportunities to talk about your specific challenges, get insight from a fresh set of eyes, and make the learnings personal.
In addition to this, you will receive a curriculum to go through week by week. This should take you anywhere from 3-5 hours a week and will be important as your prep for our calls together.
ACTION & ACCOUNTABILITY
In addition to the private work, you will be also be able to join monthly work-sessions with all members, monthly video group chats and more – all designed to help you grow and stay accountable, in community.
These are great opportunities to share challenges and get feedback from others who are on the same journey as you.
If you’re a busy entrepreneur (and who isn’t?), this accountability will give you that push you need to stay on track focusing on your business, and not just your clients.
One of the true values of a small, engaged communities is that you get to tap into our community genius regularly.
Find people to share challenges and resources with, to partner on projects with and chat about ideas and lessons learned – this is invaluable!
You’ll be in our private group with past and current IGNITE graduates so you’ll have experienced planners on the same journey as you for support, guidance, inspiration and encouragement. Ask questions, get feedback and brainstorm any day, any time.
- Membership is a minimum of a 3 month commitment – you are signing on to participate for the entire program. From there – you can continue membership monthly. This intense focus is going to take your goals and make them a working reality!
- Program investment is $2500 for the 3 months and includes all the above resources. This price includes all coaching, education, & community. There are no upsells or add-ons! You get it all. After the 3 months, you can continue all the benefits of our group accountability, work sessions and chats for only $49.99/month.
- 3-5 hours a week to participate in education, do the work, be a part of the online community and to actively work on your business development & growth.
- Schedule for our initial kick off call and monthly calls for the one-on-one consulting. These will be scheduled in accordance with your availability, once you have signed on.
Fill out the info below and we’ll set up a 15 min. call to discuss the program and see if it’s the right fit for you.
LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Book more clients, with larger budgets, because you STAND OUT from the competition by speaking your ideal client's language.
Save thousands of dollars in mistakes by learning from real pros so you can perform better for your clients and make a bigger impact.
The gift of TIME! Imagine having more hours in your week to focus on your core business and a balanced personal life, without sacrificing quality.
Content to focus on your business and realign your business goals.
I'll be your accountability partner, helping ensure you implement your plan to grow as a thought leader.
A listening ear from event colleagues who are on the same journey as you.
I have noticed a shift in my thinking towards recognizing opportunities that doesn't fit with where I want to go. And as a result, I have rejected those offers/projects. This happened because through Ignite we have become so focused on where we want to go, that it becomes very easy to recognize what does not fit and focuses our attention on what does.
Liz is very understanding and amazingly patient while we move forward in the process. She is the right person to help event planners see our worth and show how we can build our business the right way."
What’s really unique about this program is that it’s not another “course” that’s been pre-recorded and automatically sent to your inbox on a schedule. What we do in this group is all about personalized support – working with you on YOUR business and leveraging my experience and the intelligence of our group to help you create success.
Of course I have a plan (I wouldn’t be the OCD event planner you love if I didn’t), but we’re going to be customizing the content to your needs and your goals. There’s literally nothing pre-scripted about this program.
This group is designed to be very high-touch and will take time. As they say, “All good things take time.” so this group is designed for business owners who want to see real change and are willing to put in the work to get there.
Membership is a 3 month commitment – you are signing on to participate for the entire program. From there – you can continue membership monthly.
Each week – you should expect to commit 3-5 hours on the program to see measurable growth in your business. This will give you time to watch the content, do the work and interact in the group.
That’s perfectly fine! In fact, I am an introvert and am REALLY shy when it comes to speaking in public or being the center of attention. BUT – there are two things you need to know.
- You don’t have to be a celebrity to be a thought leader. Your unique personality and skills are part of your brand – and people will know and love you for who you are. You don’t have to thrust yourself into the public eye to be an influencer.
- Even so, you may come to love sharing your business with the masses. I know I was terrified of public speaking, until I realized that when I was talking about something I loved (and got paid for it!). You never know what opportunities may come your way so it’s best to stay open!
I’m going to show you just HOW you have the power to be a thought leader! By tapping into your own skills, passions, personality and experience – you’ll discover what makes you YOU, and why you’re a better fit for your ideal client than any other person. By describing your secret sauce, you’ll see why you’re a thought leader – and how leveraging that will bring you better (and more qualified) business than you ever dreamed possible.
The cost for the program is $2500.
This includes all the aspects of the program. The reason for this is that I’ve spent an enormous amount of time (think YEARS) curating content that will really make a difference in your business and I’ll be dedicating my time daily to give you all the resources you need.
Also – let’s be real – much of the online world is based on a world of comps – free events, free resources, free, free, free! But what if you thought about your business in a whole new way? What if you made enough money to NEVER HAVE TO SURVIVE OFF COMPS AGAIN?! That’s what we’re talking about in this program and your initial investment will pay dividends
This is designed for you if you are:
- Ready to put in the hard work to up-level your business in a way that will reap benefits both in revenue and personal reward.
- Looking to attract a higher quality client, but you find yourself writing proposals for people who don’t have budget or go MIA after you’ve given them information.
- Working ethically and want to stand out, but you currently lose proposals to competitors who are less qualified.
This group is not built for:
- Lurkers – a group like this cannot be successful with passive members.
- The entrepreneur who’s looking for her next comp – because comp thinking gets you comp clients.
- People who are happy with their current business, and don’t see room for growth.
- Someone looking for a silver bullet. This is not a magic code for getting massive amounts of followers with little to no work.
You don’t have to be a “techie” to participate and get the most of the group. We will use technology as a facilitator though so you’ll need to have some familiarity with Zoom and email, which is how we’ll communicate. After the pandemic, it’s safe to assume you’re good there 🙂
Yes! You can join anytime you’re ready and jump right in!
Well hello there. I’m Liz and I’ve built two successful event businesses – Liz King Events and techsytalk. I’ve been lucky enough to build an audience of 35,000+ on various social media channels and win awards like 25 Most Influential People in the Events Industry and Top 5 Women in Event Tech. As I’ve built my businesses, I’ve seen a LOT and I’ve had my own share of successes and failures.
In this group, I’m excited to share all I’ve learned, and continue learning alongside passionate event folks who know that we have serious power to impact the world around us, especially if we can build our businesses strategically to support our goals.
OUR CORE VALUES
In order to join our community, it’s important that we are on the same page in our core values. Below we outline the things we believe about the business. In order to achieve our goals of becoming thought leaders and raising the profile of our industry, it’s important we hold ourselves to the same standards we expect from the industry.
- A community that will make a difference must be active – it relies on the active participation of all of its members.
- Your business has huge potential to grow, but you must set aside time to invest in your business throughout the course of this program.
In our client, community and industry interactions, we believe in:
- EDUCATION – Pursuing education is imperative in any fast-paced industry. We commit ourselves to ongoing education, challenging the status quo in the best interest of a successful business and successful client interactions.
- FUN – We started a business for various reasons, but one of the big ones is that we love having a great time. We believe that FUN is a vital component of your daily life!
- IMPACT – A great business creates a ripple effect of impact. We help you set goals and then give you the tools to blow past your goals to take your brand to the next level.
- TRANSPARENCY – Transparency is a key value of ours and consistent transparency will raise your profile in the public and beyond. This means transparency in communications, financial transactions, and every aspect of your business processes.
- COLLABORATION – Collaboration in this program is imperative. We believe that fierce competition does not improve the world – we can achieve more by working TOGETHER.
- FAMILY, HOBBIES & DOWN TIME – Glorifying “busy” is not a core competency of an entrepreneur. We know that leveraging technology and creating systems alleviates stress and allows you to achieve more in less time. We work efficiently so we can have time to build our business and spend time with our family, friends and even hobbies and vacations.